Business Interuption Insurance Coverage and Risk Management
From Michael Meulemans, former About.com Guide
Business Insurance Resources
Resources for agents and business owners to aide in business insurance planning, loss mitigation, and loss-specific insurance coverage details.
- Tornado Insurance Coverage Details
- Key Fire Insurance Claim Details
- Hurricane Irene Losses and Business Interruption
Claims Process Details
The risk relationship between business continuity planning, custom tailored insurance programs, and the actual claims process. Understanding the claims process and how to manage it effectively are key to ensuring minimal business interruption due to insured losses.
- Commerical Property Insurance Claims Can Be a Risk
- Disputed Commercial Property Claims Issues Following a Recent Tornado Loss
- How to Assist Client Disaster Claims
Other Business Need-to-Knows
Additional information to manage business insurance processes with useful and timely business insurance resources.